Inspiring co-operative enterprise through education
The Co-operative Movement
- Co-operatives UK
- Co-operatives UK is the national trade body that campaigns for co-operation and works to promote, develop and unite co-operative enterprises.
- UK Society for Co-operative Studies
- The Society is an independent voluntary organisation, registered as a charity, based in the UK. They seek to advance the education of members and the public on all aspects of the Co-operative Movement and co-operative forms of structure.
- International Co-operative Alliance (ICA)
- ICA is an independent, non-governmental association which unites, represents and serves co-operatives worldwide. Founded in 1895, ICA has 243 member organisations from 91 countries active in all sectors of the economy. Together these co-operatives represent nearly one billion individuals worldwide.
- The National Centre for Employee Ownership
- The National Center for Employee Ownership (NCEO) is a private, nonprofit membership and research organization that serves as the leading source of accurate, unbiased information on employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs), equity compensation plans such as stock options, and ownership culture.
- National Cooperative Business Association (NCBA)
- NCBA is the oldest and largest national membership association in the US, representing cooperatives of all types and in all industries. We are democratically organized and operate according to internationally recognized cooperative principles.